NEW YORK, Sept. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The facial care products market in the personal products industry is poised to grow by USD 32.98 billion during 2021-2025. Technavio’s latest market research report estimates that the facial care products market will progress at a CAGR of 6.05%. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The increasing per capita income and changing purchase behavior, modern-day lifestyle changes and growing facial skin-related issues, and rising beauty consciousness among people will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the harmful side effects and animal testing will hamper the market growth.
Facial Care Products Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Facial Care Products Market is segmented as below:
- Creams And Moisturizers
- Sunscreen And Sun Protection Products
- Facial Wipes
- North America
- South America
- Distribution Channel
Buy our market report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the facial care products market:
Facial Care Products Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
The facial care products market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To leverage the current opportunities and help businesses improve their market position, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. Some of these vendors include Amorepacific Group, Amway Corp., CHANEL Ltd., Groupe Clarins, Conair Corp., LOreal SA, The Procter and Gamble Co., Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., and Unilever Group. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the facial care products market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Facial Care Products Market size
- Facial Care Products Market trends
- Facial Care Products Market industry analysis
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Facial Wipes Market by Product, Distribution Channel, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Anti-Aging Products Market by Product and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Anti-acne Cosmetics Market by Product and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Facial Care Products Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist facial care products market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the facial care products market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the facial care products market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of facial care products market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Creams and moisturizers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cleansers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Sunscreen and sun protection products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Facial wipes – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amorepacific Group
- Amway Corp.
- CHANEL Ltd.
- Groupe Clarins
- Conair Corp.
- LOreal SA
- The Procter and Gamble Co.
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Unilever Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/-32-98-bn-growth-in-facial-care-products-market-in-personal-products-industry-witnesses-emergence-of-amway-corp-and-unilever-group-as-dominant-vendors–17-000-technavio-reports-301366728.html