NEW YORK, May 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The excavator market size in Japan is set to grow by USD 696.82 million, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Caterpillar Inc., Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Kobe Steel Ltd., Komatsu Ltd., Kubota Corp., Liebherr International AG, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd., and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Factors such as infrastructure development, the development of healthcare facilities and disaster prevention projects, and the growth of the construction industry will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Excavator Market in Japan 2021-2025: Segmentation
Excavator Market in Japan is segmented as below:
- Crawler Excavator
- Mini Excavator
- Wheeled Excavator
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44330
Excavator Market in Japan 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the excavator market in Japan provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Caterpillar Inc., Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Kobe Steel Ltd., Komatsu Ltd., Kubota Corp., Liebherr International AG, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd., and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Excavator Market in Japan size
- Excavator Market in Japan trends
- Excavator Market in Japan industry analysis
Infrastructure development is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the inability to provide customization options affects customer satisfaction may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the excavator market in japan are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Construction Dumper Market– The construction dumper market is segmented by product (articulated dump trucks and rigid dump trucks) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America). Download FREE Sample Report
Global Mini Excavators Market– The mini excavators market is segmented by end-user (construction, utility, and agriculture, and forestry), geography (Europe, APAC, North America, MEA, and South America), and key vendors. Download FREE Sample Report
Excavator Market in Japan 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist excavator market growth in Japan during the next five years
- Estimation of the excavator market size in Japan and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the excavator market in Japan
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of excavator market vendors in Japan
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Construction – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025
- Mining – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025
- Utilities – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Crawler excavator – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025
- Mini excavator – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025
- Wheeled excavator – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Kobe Steel Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Kubota Corp.
- Liebherr-International AG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/excavator-market-in-japan-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/excavator-market-in-japan-to-grow-by-usd-696-82-million-through-202517000-technavio-research-reports-301286247.html