NEW YORK, July 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The MEMS microphone market in the Consumer Electronics industry is poised to grow by USD 773.73 million during 2021-2025. Technavio’s latest market research report estimates that the mems microphone market will be progressing at a CAGR of about 8%. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Discover consumer electronics industry potential and make informed business decisions based on qualitative and quantitative evidence highlighted in Technavio reports.
Download a Free Sample Report Now!
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AAC Technologies Holdings Ltd., Analog Devices Inc., Cirrus Logic Inc., Goertek Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Knowles Corp., OMRON Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, STMicroelectronics NV, and TDK Corp. are some of the major market participants. The increased penetration of MEMS technology in hearing aids will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
MEMS Microphone Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
MEMS Microphone Market is segmented as below:
- Consumer Electronics
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43959
MEMS Microphone Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the MEMS microphone market in the consumer electronics industry include AAC Technologies Holdings Ltd., Analog Devices Inc., Cirrus Logic Inc., Goertek Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Knowles Corp., OMRON Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, STMicroelectronics NV, and TDK Corp. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- MEMS Microphone Market size
- MEMS Microphone Market trends
- MEMS Microphone Market industry analysis
The MEMS microphone market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate. The growing earphones and headphones market will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the declining tablet market will hamper the market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the mems microphone market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Speakers Market – Global speakers market is segmented by technology (wireless speakers and wired speakers), product (stereo speakers and smart speakers), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Action Camera Market – Global action camera market is segmented by technology (ultra HD and HD), end-user (commercial and residential), distribution channel (online and offline), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
MEMS Microphone Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist MEMS microphone market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the MEMS microphone market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the MEMS microphone market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of MEMS microphone market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Consumer electronics – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Healthcare – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AAC Technologies Holdings Ltd.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Cirrus Logic Inc.
- Goertek Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Knowles Corp.
- OMRON Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- STMicroelectronics NV
- TDK Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mems-microphone-market-value-to-increase-by–773-73-mn-during-2021-2025–technavio-301341151.html